Oral Health Tips For People With Diabetes

The mouth is home to many types of bacteria. For people with diabetes, fluctuating blood sugar levels cause the body’s white blood cells to weaken and become unable to fight developing bacterial infections. It's important to practice good oral health habits with diabetes, as oral health has been linked to many other health conditions. Van Dyke General & Implant Dentistry is a full-service Gainesville dentistry office, which provides quality dental care to people with diabetes. Contact our office today to schedule a dental exam!

Continue Reading

Despite Florida's Poor Rankings, Tips for Oral Health

The state of Florida has a bad wrap for dental health. According to Wallethub’s 2018 research findings, Florida ranks near the bottom at 44 out of 50 states for the worst dental habits, dental care and overall oral health. In addition, only 38 percent of Florida adults and children visited the dentist in the past year, making the other 62 percent susceptible to costly dental treatments like fillings, root canals and crowns. Van Dyke General & Implant Dentistry, Gainesville dentistry locals can rely on, provides tips for improving and maintaining your oral health.

Continue Reading

Schedule Your Next Appointment

Cleanings, exams, and more.